Professor Alicia Uribe-McGuire shares her insight on how public opinion impacts the Supreme Court's power and decision-making process. Read the full article here.
Alicia B Uribe-McGuire
- American Institutions; Judicial Politics; Judicial Appointments; Computational Modeling
- Ph.D. Washington University in St. Louis. 2014
- A.M. Washington University in St. Louis. 2011
- A.B. University of California, Davis. 2006
Distinctions / Awards
- Best Graduate Student Paper. 2014. Law and Courts Section, American Political Science Association
In The News
Each year the members of the local chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha vote for the Clarence A. Berdahl Award for Excellence Undergraduate Teaching. Please join us in congratulating the 2018 recipient of the Berdahl Award, Dr. Alicia Uribe-McGuire!