JESUS MAGANA (‘13) was not always sure of his career path.
My PS Story
- JENINE SALEH (‘15) majored in both Political Science and Global Studies, receiving highest distinction honors during graduation.
- Quite a few graduates from the Political Science department at the University of Illinois might someday end up on the east coast, but far
- MICHAEL ALLENSWORTH (BA ‘14) attended the University of Illinois originally majoring in MCB on the Pre-Med track but soon realized it was
- While studying Political Science at Illinois, AMANDA BRADY ZIFFRA (BA ’08) was President of the Women's Lacrosse Team and spent time stud
- For Professor ALAN WISEMAN (BA ’96), his professional career stems from a hot day in Champaign, Illinois in August 1993. Dr.
- MARK GLASSGOW (‘16) is a Co-Founder and Producer at Chicago Media Angels, a business dedicated to connecting investors with talented, ind
- Growing up in Taiwan, where politics permeates every day life, MURPHY PERNG (BA ’11) developed an interest in the subject.
- MORGAN McCLAIN-McKINNEY (BA ’09; MA ‘11) was a political science major throughout her years at Illinois, but her interests shifted from pre-law to international affairs. While in college, she took
- BRADY COLLINS (MA ‘11), an alumnus of the Masters in Civic Leadership program, never expected to pursue a career in academia.
- RYAN SPAIN (BA ’05) graduated with a dual degree in Political Science and Speech Communication and Bronze Tablet Honors.
- When KASEY UMLAND (BA ’05) accepted a program staff position at the University YMCA twelve years ago, she was returning to a place she ha
- AMY RADLINSKI (BA ‘17) pursued her interest in international politics in the Department of Political Science at Illinois.
- JANICE LIN (‘16) has always been adept when it comes to political science, developing a passion for the subject in high school.
- NATASHA DOLMON (BA ’14) spent much of high school engaged in politics, so naturally she selected Political Science as her declared major.